- Qualified Borrowers: Farmers not more than 65 years of age engaged in farming activities and with acceptable collateral as security.[/custom_list]
- Purchase of pesticides, fertilizers, seedlings and other farm inputs.
- Rent of hand tractor, corn sheller & other farm machineries.
- Purchase of farm animals (carabao, cow, etc.) and other farm equipments and machineries (Hand tractor, Kuliglig, Corn Sheller etc.)
- Additional capital for farming purposes.
- For the production of food crops/ commodities such as palay, corn, peanut etc.
- For the production of poultry and livestock. (Hog/Cattle Raising)
- Farm Animals (Carabao and Cow) not less than 1 year but not more than 10 years of age.
- Farm equipments/machineries. (Hand Tractor, kuliglig, corn sheller etc.)
- Real Estate Properties (Title or Tax Declaration).
- Collateral Valuation:[/custom_list]
- Large Cattle
AGE Maximum Loan Amount 1 year old Php6,000.00 2 years old Php8,000.00 3 years old Php10,000.00 4 – 5 years old Php12,000.00 5-10 years old Php15,000.00
- 60% of the appraised value for farm machineries (not more than 1 year)
- 50% of the appraised value for farm machineries (1 year to 2 years)
- 40% of the appraised value for reconditioned machineries/equipments/vehicle
- 70% for titled properties
- 50% for tax declaration
- For farming capital, rent of farm machineries and purchase of pesticides, fertilizers and other farm inputs – maximum term of six (6) months
- For the purchase of farm animals and machineries – maximum term of not more than three (3) years
- For the production of food crops/ commodities, the term of loan will depend on the production cycle of the crops/live stocks being financed
- Loan Requirements:[/custom_list]
- Certificate of Ownership of Large Cattle (COLC) or Certificate of Transfer of Large Cattle (CTLC)
- Pictures of the collateral (Large Cattle and farm equipments)
- Barangay Clearance
- Affidavit of Ownership duly notarized (farm machineries)
- Original sales invoice (farm machineries)
- Residence Certificates or any valid ID of borrower, co-borrower and co-makers (current year)
- 2” x 2” ID pictures (borrower/co-borrowers)
- For Real Estate Collaterals (see Real Estate as Collateral Requirements)
[custom_button text=”Apply For This Loan” title=”Apply For This Loan” url=”http://ruralbankofrosario.com/loans/loan-application-form.html” size=”medium” bg_color=”#FF5C00″ text_color=”#FFFFFF” align=”left” target=”_self”]